Monday, November 4, 2013

MindStir Media Reviews - Joy Stinson

MindStir Media author Joy Stinson recently appeared on Destination America TV's "When Ghosts Attack" and she was kind enough to give us a review as well:

“I was totally ignorant about the publishing industry, therefore, I researched many companies before choosing book publishing company MindStir Media. I felt comfortable discussing my plans and intentions regarding my controversial true story of spiritual warfare with J.J. Hebert [president of MindStir Media]. He gave sound and honest advice. J.J., as well as the editor, was more than patient with my lack of computer skills, as it took several attempts to email the draft to MindStir … MindStir remained calm and produced a professional end product. I would recommend MindStir to any new author because I couldn’t have done this without their support and assistance.” –Joy Stinson, author of Out of the Darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment