Sunday, October 20, 2013

Reminder: MindStir Media Author To Appear on Discovery's Destination America Network

Just wanted to remind everyone that MindStir Media author Joy Stinson will be on Destination America TV (a Discovery network) on 10/27 at 10pm ET.

Here's an excerpt from a press release that describes her story:

In her 116-page book “Out of the Darkness,” Joy Stinson gives an account of the two-year spiritual battle that took place in rural Louisiana after an overnight stay at an infamous haunted plantation.

“I felt led by God to write Out of the Darkness (http://joystinson.com/) while I was still drowning in my personal nightmare of fear and doubt,” said the author. “I struggled continuously to maintain my sanity amidst the chaos that was churning viciously within the former protective walls of my home.

(read the rest of the MindStir Media book press release)

No comments:

Post a Comment