Tuesday, November 12, 2013

MindStir Media Reviews - Cameron Conaway, Award-Winning Author

“I came to J.J. Hebert and MindStir Media with a complex and stressful situation regarding the publication of my book. With confidence and consistency, J.J. helped navigate me through what options I may have both within and outside of his company. He did this all well before I made a commitment or payment to him. … J.J.’s willingness to genuinely help, and the promptness with which he did (he often responded regardless of what hour I sent him an email, and this says something considering I am living in Thailand) allowed me to see that he is a good man who puts his morals before his business. As an online college professor, I can attest to the importance of “virtual visibility” and I can say that J.J. was always visible and always responsive in every step of the book publishing process … I’ve experienced his tenacity and work ethic, his open-mindedness and empathy. I entered the self-publishing game scared and critical, but through my experience with J.J. and MindStir Media I was able to expand my perspective and develop a newfound appreciation for the field … I highly recommend J.J. Hebert and the team at MindStir Media for anybody who has a story to tell.” Cameron Conaway, award-winning poet (Cameron is the Executive Editor at The Good Men Project; a former MMA fighter; and a contributor at The Huffington Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment