Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MindStir Media Customer Review - Author N.E. Brown

“I searched the internet for over a month looking for the right publisher for my book. I received calls from Asia to Puerto Rico and then I found MindStir Media. After your personal phone call, I knew I would be better served by a smaller more independent publisher than one that outsources to other countries. I must admit I was skeptical after I read what you said your company would do if I purchased the gold package. But….you delivered. I’m excited to now be a published author and have fulfilled my lifelong dream thanks to you and your talented group of editors, graphic artists, etc. I look forward to getting my other books published and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Having a professional team behind me sure makes it easier and allows me more time to write. Thank you.” –N.E. Brown, co-author of Galveston: 1900: Indignities: Book One, The Arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment