Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MindStir Media Reviews - Karen Peters leaves a review for MindStir Media

“As a first time author I knew in my heart I had a good story to tell but soon found out how hard it was to get published. I had written an illustrated children’s book about horses for my oldest granddaughter when she was born. I gave up until I came across MindStir Media. J.J. talked me through the process and it was so simple. I had illustrations with my story but they were far from professional and only suggestions. Their illustrator Kathy and I spent a lot of time talking about my characters, their personality’s, and the details of the horses. Kathy was awesome and I was thrilled the first time I saw her illustrations; they were just as I had imagined them. MindStir Media has done a great job putting together my book and I am very pleased with their help and professional service. I now have not only a beautiful book for my grandchildren, but it will also be marketed and shared with others.” –Karen Peters, author of If I Only Had A Horse

See more MindStir Media reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment